Here are our Answers.
- What are the Women in Retail Leadership Circle: On the Road events, and who are they designed for
- Women in Retail Leadership Circle “On the Road” events are regional, one-day events in New York City and San Francisco. Like the popular Women in Retail Leadership Summit, these invitation-only events enable executive women in leadership positions at retail companies the opportunity to network, learn from each other, and improve business processes. These events will focus on the unique needs of executive women in retail leadership positions.
- What is the Women in Retail Leadership Circle?
- The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is a unique, members-only networking group that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Our community is comprised of successful, motivated and passionate women from the retail world. Learn more about membership by clicking here.
- When and where are the events being held?
- WIRLC: On the Road | New York City will take place on Oct. 24 at the Stewart Hotel, located at: 371 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10001.
WIRLC: On the Road | San Francisco will take place on Nov. 7 at Parc 55, located at 55 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA 94102.
- What is the cost to attend?
- The price to attend is $395 for retailers. The discounted fee for Women in Retail Leadership Circle members is $295. Apply to become a member by clicking here. The cost for consultants (non-retailer/non-sponsor) is $795 (maximum of 10 are admitted). For any inquiries regarding upgrading to sponsorship level attendance, please see our Why Sponsor page or contact Jennifer DiPasquale for more information.
- What is your refund policy?
- We understand that things come up. If you miss the cut-off date, feel free to send a colleague or friend in your place. If you must cancel or transfer a registration, please submit your request in writing by Mon., Sept. 24, 2018 (New York City); and Thurs., Oct. 4, 2018 (San Francisco) to Ashley Braker, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations cancelled on or before Monday, Sept. 24, 2018 (New York City); and Thurs. Oct. 4, 2018 (San Francisco) will be fully refunded minus a $100 processing fee. Cancellations received after Mon., Sept. 24, 2018 (New York City); and Thurs., Oct. 4, 2018 (San Francisco) will forfeit their registration fee in its entirety. You may transfer your registration to someone else without penalty up to one week prior to the live event date. No refunds, or future event credits, will be issued for any missed events, including events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.
- Is there a dress code?
- Nope! We certainly are not picky. Business casual is your best bet.
- I’m interested in speaking at a Women in Retail Leadership Circle: On the Road event. Who do I contact?
- Please email Melissa Campanelli, co-founder of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle for any speaking inquiries.
- I’m interested in sponsoring a Women in Retail Leadership Circle: On the Road event. Who do I contact?
- Please contact Jennifer DiPasquale, co-founder of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle, here for any sponsorship inquiries. You can also take a look at our pricing and packages here.
Help! I still need to talk to a human!
Please call us at (215) 238-5301.